Executive Seminar on Arts Leadership 文化領袖研習課程
Co-presented by National Arts Strategies and Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Cultural leaders face the daily challenge of finding the right balance: maintaining the stability of their organization, while creating opportunities for artistic excellence and finding sustainable strategies for growth.
Tailor-designed for busy senior cultural executives, the Executive Seminar on Arts Leadership (ESAL), over its intensive two-day programme, will provide inspiring and immersive training for top and senior cultural executives from Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region.
Established in the United States of America since 1983, National Arts Strategies (NAS) develops market-leading education services for individuals who play a variety of roles in the arts and culture ecosystem: artists, cultural entrepreneurs, board members, staff members and executives. NAS supports individuals, organizations, and the field to help realize the full potential of creatives in a time when that potential is most needed as a means of self-expression, to promote equity, inclusion and help support a more civil society. In 2013 and 2014, HKAAA invited NAS to create an innovative leadership program expressly for Chief Executives and senior arts and culture executives in the region. www.artstrategies.org
Teaching Faculty & International Guest Speakers:
- Ms Gail Crider (USA) President & CEO of National Arts Strategies
- Dr Peter Frumkin (USA) The University of Pennsylvania, Founder and Director of the Centre for Social Impact Strategy
International Guest Speakers:
- Ms Linda Brumbach (USA) Founder/ Director, Pomengranate Arts
- Mr Barry Hughson (Canada) Executive Director, The National Ballet of Canada
- Mr Rafi Gokay Wol (UK) Director & Head of Tours, HarrisonParrott
*Alphabetized by last name in English
Programme Dates and Time:
Date: 6 – 7 November 2018 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Time: 10am – 5pm
The Harbourview (4 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
Language of Instruction:
English. (No SI service)
Hong Kong Cultural Leaders
HK$2,200 (HKAAA members)
Overseas Cultural Leaders
HK$4,200 (HKAAA members)
The Programme will cover:
- Programme tuition
- Breakfast, buffet lunch and coffee break for 6 and 7 Nov 2018
Additional $3,500 for 3 night stay of iclub Wan Chai Hotel (Not Available)
Additional $5,100 for 3 night stay at The Habourview (Not Available)
Please note that the above rates is only for 5 to 8 Nov 2018. For extra stay at hotel, please contact the Association at email@example.com directly for further arrangement.
Application Process & Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must submit a completed online application on or before 29 Oct 2018.
- All applications will be processed and reviewed by a selection committee formed by HKAAA and NAS. Applicants will be reviewed with regard to their qualifications, experience and career goals.
- Selected participants will be contacted by HKAAA staff by 31 Oct 2018
ESAL is a Summit Plus Programme. Cultural Leadership Summit is an annaul cultural event, with the theme of "Arts Touring & Cultural Tourism: New Markets, New Audiences, New Strategies" this year. The Summit will be held on 8 to 9 Nov at The Hong Kong Jockey Club Amphitheatre, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts. For more details, please refer to www.hkaaa.org.hk/doc/27020
電話: (852) 2877 7268