To ensure that CCDC in Residence: Mr Blank Screendance Version is of the highest quality, we have postponed on-demand viewing to 5-18 March 2021 (original dates: 10-23 Feb 2021). There is no change to the schedule of our other online programme, Joyeux Noël Screendance Version (10-23 Feb 2021).
Tickets already purchased for Mr Blank Screendance Version will automatically be valid for the adjusted times. For updates of all scheduling details please refer to the latest announcement on our CCDC website and Facebook page. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding and patience.
CCDC in Residence is part of West Kowloon’s commitment to long-term partnerships with local and international arts organisations. Via this residency, Freespace joins hands with CCDC in bringing a diverse range of dance experiences to audiences of all ages. 2020 marked the second of the three-year programme. “CCDC in Residence 2020” was originally scheduled to take place in December 2020 under the theme of “I/YOU LOOK AT YOU/ME” and with the intention to explore the topics of social-distancing, surveillance and privacy. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, live performances were cancelled.
CCDC is financially supported by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
CCDC reserves the right to substitute artists and vary advertised programmes.
Terms & Conditions
1. An e-Ticket can only be connected to one device at a time*, and you can watch it on the designated platform with the e-Ticket.
2. E-Tickets cannot be refunded or changed.
3. The e-Ticket is only valid for watching on the specified date and time.
4. Any video recording, sound recording, reprinting, downloading, sharing, broadcasting in public places, etc. is strictly prohibited. The organizer and copyright holder will reserve the right to pursue legal responsibility for any loss or damage caused by these activities once discovered.
5. The organiser reserves the right to substitute artists and vary advertised programmes without notice.
6. The organiser reserves the right to refuse viewing by anyone who does not comply with the terms.
7. Vimeo (online streaming platform) is blocked in the following countries: China, North Korea, Iran, Cuba, Indonesia, Sudan and Syria.
* "Devices" include video tools such as computers, tablets and mobile phones, etc.